iCloud Syncing Issues
Sofa uses iCloud to sync all lists, items, and activity between your devices. This requires you to be logged in to the same iCloud account on those devices.
Due to the nature of online storage systems, from time to time syncing issues can occur. Problems include lists and items not syncing, or devices becoming out of sync, etc. We suggest trying the following:
1. Is iCloud working on Apple’s side?
Check Apple’s System Status page, for the status of either iCloud Backup or iCloud Drive.
2. Update the OS and app
iCloud works nicely, but there are annoying cases where it just fails. We suggest in general that you update the operating system and Sofa on all your devices.
3. Set the time automatically on all your devices
Date & Time →
4. Check that Sofa is enabled in the iCloud settings
You’ll also need to make sure that “iCloud Drive” is enabled in iOS:
_your account name_→
Please verify you don‘t exceed your iCloud storage limit. Otherwise, Sofa is not able to sync your data.
5. Common fixes
- Restart your device (hold down the Power and volume down button for a few seconds, slide to power down, then repeat to start)
- Try reinstalling Sofa
- First, export your data: ⬇️Exporting Sofa Data
- You will be able to 📲Import a Sofa Backup
- Tap and hold the Sofa icon, then tap the red “x” to delete
- Reinstall Sofa from the App Store If none of these steps resolve your issue, please reach out for further support: firstname.lastname@example.org