Sofa 3.4.14 comes with a few handy improvements and bug fixes for you. I’m working on some bigger features, and iOS 17 specific improvements, so stay tuned!
New Pricing Page Design for Super Sofa
The pricing page for Sofa has two problems: too many choices and not showcasing features well. I’ve made improvements to better highlight the features you get, along with emphasizing the annual plan.
New Remote Announcement System
A few weeks ago I really needed to communicate with people who were using Sofa, but I couldn’t. The best option I had was social media, a blog post, and App Store release notes. So yea, not many good options.
I wanted to fix this, so I built a real-time announcement system into Sofa. In this video, I talk about how it works and how I plan to use it.
New URL Scheme for Performing Searches
This is handy for all the lucky people who have the iPhone 15 Pro and can trigger shortcuts with the new Action Button.
Big “+” Button Position Setting
Added a setting for choosing which side of the screen you want the big ”+” button. Head to Fiddly Settings to play with this.
- Improved iPad cursor support throughout the app
- Improved book search results
- Improved search results when searching with “and” or ”&”
- FIXED: Widget layout issues for iOS 17 users
- FIXED: Support links in Settings page
- FIXED: Category filter in Activity wasn’t updating properly
- FIXED: Cover images not updating for lists
- FIXED: Haptic feedback when tapping buttons in detail views